Monday, April 25, 2005

Pabst Blue Ribbon Boy

Well, you see now, I haven't been slacking too much on the promotion end. I had a lot of people come up to me this weekend saying "hey, I saw your ad in the City Paper! Congrats!" They were referring to my Pabst Blue Ribben sponsored ad. How awesome is that?!! Only problem is, of course, the ad didn't mention one thing about my show on Friday, but that couldn't be mentioned because of some legal reasons. So, while it was great press with a lot of visibility, it's not going to get any people to my show unfortunately, which is where it's at, u know? BUT, it will get my name and face in front of people who've never heard of me and hopefully get some people to my website. But will anyone actually buy a CD? Do they teach a class somewhere on how 2 sell more cds? Do I have 2 bribe folks? What must I do???? ;-)

I'm getting there, I'm on my way, I can feel it ...

"Cuz you're a New York City Boy ..." - Pet Shop Boys, New York City Boy

PS: My show on Friday is at the Royal, 1542 Light St. Details on my website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home